Our subscription service is easy and it keeps you from missing comics! Just fill out the form below to build a list of comic books you would like to receive. Each week when new comics arrive, we will pull any books you listed and set them aside for you. Call or email us with any questions, Thanks!
Overseas Military: Local Heroes will ship to any FPO or APO address if you are a subscriber in good standing. A valid credit card is kept on file, your books are packed each month, your card is charged and your books are mailed to you. We can also hold your books until you return if you prefer. All of this is included on top of our standard 10% discount.
Subscription Terms and Restrictions
- Once a comic is in your box, you are expected to purchase it. Comics cannot be returned to the shelf for any reason. If you want to cancel a title, do so before it arrives in your box or after you have purchased the most recent issue.
- Your subscription in not a layaway service, please empty the contents of your box in a timely manner.
- We require a valid credit card be kept on file. In the event that your subscription becomes delinquent, we will charge your card for the full amount of comics in your box. Pick up your comics once per month or make arrangements with us to avoid any issues.
- We understand if you need to cancel your subscriptions completely, but please empty the contents of your box before cancellation so we can still be friends afterwards.
- Customers who reserve 25 or more regular monthly comics (mini-series and one-shots do not apply) will receive a 10% discount off comics, books and supplies. 40 or more monthly titles gets you a 15% discount. Active military with subscriptions also receive a 10% discount. These discounts apply only if your subscription is in good standing.
- If you find that we have missed a book from your list, please let us know as soon as possible so that we may remedy the problem. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal and we will make sure you are taken care of.